Eastern Phoebe, Mason Regional Park

  • scalter1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      This morning we found an Eastern Phoebe at Mason RP, pretty much the same location as the one seen back in March/April of this year. Very pretty bird.

      Look in the willows along the creek that borders the University Drive (i.e., north) side of the park, and just downstream of the entrance to the park. We saw it just across from the entrance kiosk.

      Cheers!
      Steve & Marian Alter