golden-winged warbler, Eurasian green-winged teal

  • Metallego@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      The golden-winged warbler continued today at the Orange County Fairgrounds.
      It was re-found by several birders this morning and was still present at 1330
      in the elms north of the amphitheater (near Arlington) when I left. To reach
      the OC Fairgrounds: from the 405 Fwy, go south on the 55 Fwy, exit Del
      Mar/Fair and turn right (west) on Fair; turn right (north) again on Fairview,
      then right (east) on Arlington. Turn right into gate 4 or 5 of the
      fairgrounds; the bird is between Arlington and the amphitheater.

      I looked but could not find the summer tanagers at Orange Coast College.

      I was able to re-find the Eurasian green-winged (common) teal today, at the
      same location (Jamboree/Bayview) as before. I had good (but distant) views
      between 1430 and 1530.

      Good birding,

      Tom Benson
      Metallego@...