Bolsa Chica

  • Christopher Taylor
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 31, 2010
      Birders, both REDDISH EGRETS were present today. Of other interest were
      multiple Common Loons, a pair of Blue-winged Teal and increasing numbers
      of Lesser Scaup and Horned Grebes. I unsuccessfully located the American
      Bittern although I heard it had been seen earlier in the day.

      --
      Christopher Taylor
      Marina del Rey, CA
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 25, 2016
        Tree Sparrow not found but Eastern Phoebe, Long-tailed Duck still present and Burrowing Owl and Loggerheaded Shrike were also seen from Brightwater Trail. Don Hoechlin. Rancho Mission Viejo.

        Sent from my iPhone