Osprey in Irvine

  • robojet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      1st time poster... member for months...

      I've been regularly viewing an Osprey on my drive home from work for
      about a month now. Normally pass by the area around 4:30pm and
      frequently see him, but passed by on Tuesday at 1:30pm and he was in
      his usual spot.

      He is always in the same spot. Northbound Jamboree, east side of the
      street, on a light pole, just South of the Walnut exit.

      I thought this was a little unusual for an Osprey. Typically see
      several Red-Tails in the area as well.

      Jennifer.