white-throated sparrow

  • Metallego@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2001
      Birding at Clark Regional Park today (11/30), I saw 1, possibly 2,
      white-throated sparrows in the elderberries and pines along the east edge of
      the park. Also in the same area were 3 golden-crowned sparrows. Good
      birding.

      Tom Benson
      Metallego@...

    • Metallego@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
        An adult white-throated sparrow continues at Clark Regional Park. It was in
        the northeast corner of the park with a flock white-crowned sparrows and 2
        golden-crowned sparrows. Also in the park today were a Townsend's warbler
        and 2 Myrtle warblers.

        Good birding,

        Tom Benson
        Metallego@...

      • jpike44
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2014
          A White-throated Sparrow was at Windsor Park in Santa Ana today. It was spotted in a row of bottlebrush trees along the fence-line of the adjacent school. Last year, I spotted one there in a non-native oak. Odd little park, replete with hard-to-see "Japanese" White-eyes in the ficus trees.

          Jim Pike
          HB