Northern Parula

  • oc2888
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2010
      This morning I reaquired a Northern Parula in the South-West portion of Huntington Central Park, just East of the Urban Garden by the small creek.

      Richard Thunen
      Newport Beach
    • Brian Daniels
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
        Birders,

        Singing NOPA in eucs on west side of Huntington Lake (near the dog park off of Edwards St) now present (0930). Giving an alternative song - not the primary song.

        Brian Daniels,
        LB, OC
      • yankcfo
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2014

          Thanks to Robert McNab's sighting yesterday and a group (of eight) effort today, we re-found the Northern Parula at the top of a Eucalyptus Tree by the creek, very close to the entrance gate at Mason Regional Park. We had less luck re-finding the Black-throated Green Warbler at Huntington Central.

          Amin Khalifa

          Laguna Niguel

          https://www.flickr.com/photos/sphinxa/15359997118/in/photostream/

        • Ryan Winkleman

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3
              Photo on Flickr of Northern Parula at LNRP:
              https://flic.kr/p/CNCGfP.      Don Hoechlin.    Costa Mesa.
              Sent from my iPhone