Re: Bolsa Chica -Sooty Tern

  • borodayko2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
      Greetings,

      Steve smith and I went at approx 12:30 PM and found it there also. I posted a highly cropped image in the photos folder taken by Steve Smith. It was taken from PCH (closest point to the island) and provides good ID as well as a good visual orientation of the tern relative to where it hangs out at the blind. I have seen it on two days at the same spot so it must have staked out that spot for itself.

      Regards, Al Borodayko
      Cypress, CA