immature White-tailed Kites at Oak Canyon Nature Center

  • Mabel Alazard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010
      I saw 5 White-tailed Kites flying and perchedat the Oak Canyon Nature Center in Anaheim Hills, late yesterday afternoon.
      They looked to me to be in fresh juvenal plumage!I took pictures through my spotting scope and will try to share using the new photo feature...
      I had excellent views of them from Oak Canyon Mine,looking toward Roadrunner Ridge.
      Mabel AlazardHuntington Beach