Prado Wetland Bird Walk April 24th

  • glepper@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      The Prado Wetlands maintained by the Orange County Water District is having a few bird walks this month and next. This area is not normally open to the public, but they have a few three mile four hour hikes coming up and I thought people might be interested in it.

      Sea and Sage Audubon was up there about a month ago and the birding was great, we saw over 60 species, although we were driving around in vehicles to cover more ground.

      Anyhow, I thought I'd give you a heads up. I signed up for a walk April 24th, but it turned out I was the only one so far who had requested it and they asked me to find out if anyone else was interested. If you are interested in the three mile/four hour walk being guided by their biologist, you can contact them:

      Call the OCWD tour hotline at (714) 378-3333, send an e-mail to
      bmudd@..., or send a fax to (714) 963-0291. There are other dates and further information can be found at:

      http://www.ocwd.com/Tours/ca-23.aspx<http://www.ocwd.com/Tours/ca-23.aspx>

      There are additional dates listed on the website and the information that they request.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      --==--

      Garett Lepper