San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary update

  • Nancy Kenyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      Update from the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary in Irvine —

      In January, I sent out an announcement about a construction project at
      ponds A & B which made it necessary to close the trails in that area. I
      just received word this morning that the construction is now complete
      and the trail is once again open to foot traffic.

      Nancy Kenyon
      Irvine