David Sibley Signing

  • ron@cyger.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      I apologize for cross posting.

      Pasadena Audubon Society
      and
      Vromans Bookstore

      Invite you to meet David Allen Sibley
      when he autographs his new book
      The Sibley Guide to Birdlife and Behavior.

      This will be one of his few appearances on the West Coast.

      When?
      Saturday November 10, 2001
      10:00 a.m. to Noon at
      Eaton Canyon Nature Center
      1750 N. Altadena Dr.
      Pasadena, CA 91107
      (This is the same location as the Garrett and Dunn
      Gull workshop that afternoon)

      There will be an hour presentation followed by the book signing.
      Vromans will have copies of his book available (as if you don't
      have your copy already!).

      You do need tickets for the event and only 175 will be sold.

      Tickets are $5 ($3 for Pasadena Audubon members)
      and are available now at
      Vromans Bookstore
      695 E. Colorado Blvd.
      Pasadena, CA 91101
      626-449-5320

      If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

      Good birding,

      Ron Cyger
      Pasadena Audubon Society