We've been spammed!

  • bugbob520
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Friends,

      Today, an off-topic message was sent out from an OC Birding member. I've looked into it and it appears that this person's computer was compromised and was used to send out the message. I've put the person's account on moderated status, so that if it happens again, only Joel & I will see it, allowing us to kill it.

      We're sorry this happened. OC Birding members are reminded to be diligent in protecting their computer from attack.

      -Bob Allen
      Owner & Co-Moderator
      OC Birding