Tennessee

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hi,

      Doug Willick and I birded some of the more obscure corners of Huntington Beach today. Of particular note was a Tennessee Warbler at Greer Park (on McFadden, west of Goldenwest), near the eucalyptus trees bordering the baseball field fence. At Carr Park, there is a continuing Yellow Warbler, plus a Cackling Goose. Our best guess on the goose is that it is a hatch-year 'Aleutian' that is lacking the white neck ring, but we welcome other opinions.

      Jim Pike
      Huntington Beach