Red-breasted Sapsuckers (2) at Laguna Niguel RP

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hi OC Birders,

      This morning, Bruce Aird, Rob McNabb, and I saw a Red-breasted
      Sapsucker at Laguna Niguel Regional Park. After I left for work,
      Bruce and Rob saw a second RBSA that was much brighter than the
      first. The birds were at the intersection of roads near shelter 7.

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W