virus apology

  • jr8276@cafecrochet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      OK I'm sending out a all points message.
      I'm sorry if you got a virus through my email.
      I'm all clean now
      Somehow as I have a cable modem I was targeted by this SirCam Worm
      All my EXE files were infected and I had no control over it.
      We had to reformat the hard drive and reinstall the operating system.
      Lost everything.

      Sorry if your virus checkers did not pick up on it Mine did'nt until
      it was too late.

      Don't hate the messenger please.
      This year's motto "Don't open attachment from people you DO know"

      Once again I'm sincerely sorry this has happened.

      Jane
      Girl Scout Leader
      Birder
      Etc.