Stilt Sandpiper continues at San Joaquin Sanctuary

  • Brendan Crill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Following up on the Stilt Sandpiper report of yesterday - I found two
      juvenile Stilt Sandpipers - one each in Pond E and Pond D this evening
      around 6:15pm.

      I saw 3 Nashville warblers in the parking lot, my first of the season
      at San Joaquin. Also 4 Sora out in the open in Pond D was a high
      count for me.

      Brendan Crill
      Irvine CA