nutmeg mannikins

  • Metallego@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      Today at Ralph Clark Regional Park I came across a pair of nutmeg mannikins.
       The birds were in the smallest pepper tree at the western edge of the
      eastern-most parking lot.  One had nesting material and appeared to be
      building a nest.  I checked the tree again about thiry minutes later before I
      left the park and the birds were still there.

      Tom Benson
      Metallego@...