OrCoRBA back On...

  • JWeintraub@fullerton.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      Group...
      We logged over 600 miles this last weekend, visiting Buena Vista
      Lagoon, Guajome Regional Park, Mt. Palomar, Pena Springs, Anza Borrego
      Palm Canyon, Salton City, Vendel Road, Ramer Lake, Sonny Bono Salton
      Sea Headquarters, Indian Cover/Joshua Tree, Big Morongo. I don't know
      how many total species we saw, but the class saw 40 new ones....that
      makes 197 for the semester.

      I haven't looked at my messages yet, but I did look at the telephone
      junction box...the problem was on my end. I spliced in some new
      wires, and the phone line (hopefully) is now functioning normally.

      Joel Weintraub