Canvasbacks at Victoria Pond

  • zapolingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Hello all,

      Apologies for the late report--on Sunday morning, there were about 20 Canvasbacks in
      Victoria Pond (the small pond off the Santa Ana River bike trail, just south of the
      Victoria/Hamilton Street overpass.)

      I also saw one of the continuing Reddish Egrets at Bolsa Chica on Sunday afternoon, and had
      a couple of Wilson's Warblers at Huntington Central Park this morning. Alas, I missed the
      McGillivray's Warbler and Yellow-throated Vireo.

      It's great birding back in OC again, however briefly. Happy holidays to you all!

      Felicia Lee
      Gainesville, Florida
      http://yellowrump.blogspot.com