Geese in Irvine - 12/24

  • Neil Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      birders,

      Today I had a single hatch-year ROSS'S GOOSE and two CACKLING GEESE at
      North Lake in Irvine. They were together in a small group at the
      northern end of the lake, near where East Yale Loop crosses the far end
      of the lake. Probably the easiest way to access the lake is to park in
      the parking lot of the Woodbridge Center and cross Baranca on the
      pedestrian bridge. Walk beside the lake to the bridge over the lake and
      look from here.

      Merry Christmas everyone!

      Neil Gilbert
      Orange, CA