Pacific Golden-Plover at Harriet Weider Regional Park

  • bcnh10
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Birders,

      I don't know if this is a continuing bird or not, but this afternoon
      at 1:30 there was a Pacific Golden-Plover amongst the Black-bellied
      Plovers at Harriet Weider Regional Park. Also of some interest was a
      Sora and a Yellow Warbler. At Bolsa Chica, the Tricolored Heron wasn't
      anywhere to be found.

      John Garrett
      Pasadena, CA
      johngarrett@...