Birding items

  • Allen, Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      Greetings.

      Occasionally, one might "trade-up" for a better pair of binoculars even
      though the first pair is still in good condition. If this is the case and
      you find yourself with a pair that you would like to sell to our members,
      please post a brief note to this group. Those interested in purchasing such
      binos can contact you directly via e-mail.

      Let's be clear that this is intended only for personal sales and NOT dealer
      sales. It is Ok to post a brief note that a dealer is having a sale, but not
      Ok to post an advertisement.

      For example, the best prices I've found on new binos is from D&R Sports,
      http://www.dnrsports.com/. Call them for best prices: (570) 735-1752.

      Bob Allen, rlallen@...
      Co-Moderator, Orange County Birding
      Department of Biological Science