Phone RBA Having Problems...

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Group,

      Somehow the RBA machine and my residential line have some crossing
      problems..... and I've had to turn off the RBA machine until I can
      resolve the problem. A phone repair person came out yesterday, and I
      thought a loose wire in the main box was the culprit, but today it was
      as bad a ever with phantom rings on the residential line when someone
      called in to the RBA.

      I'll let you know when the problem is resolved.

      Joel Weintraub
      Dana Point, CA