San Diego Crk @ Irvine Civic Center 8-20-08

  • Robert McNab
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Howdy,

      About 11:45 A today (Wed 8-20-08) there was a SOLITARY SANDPIPER in
      San Diego Creek at the Irvine Civic Center in Irvine, CA. Also present
      was a Spotted Sandpiper. I had them side by side for a moment which
      would had made a great comparative photo, but those spotties are too
      quick! I posted one photo in the "misc" photo album.

      Also one LESSER YELLOWLEGS was present with eight+ Greater Ylegs. 10-
      20 Least Sandpipers, WF Ibis, BN Stilts and lots of other birds.

      Good birding & Tringa-linga-ding-dong!,

      Robert McNab
      Laguna Niguel