Bols Chica Common Tern

  • Lori Conrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi all

      Sorry for the late report, but I've been having email problems since this afternoon.

      Today, around 1PM, we had a juvenile Common Tern at Bolsa Chica. It was with several Elegants on a small exposed spit during the high tide. At the end of the boardwalk, turn left & the spit is straight ahead, past the first lookout point on the right, before you make the first 90 degree left hand turn.

      The Reddish Egret was also present.

      Lori & Mark Conrad
      Hermosa Beach