Gull-billed Tern still present.

  • Chris West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      Neil Gilbert, John Garret and I found the Gull-billed Tern yesterday (Jul
      22) at Talbert Marsh
      The bird was quit easy to pick out among the other birds present.

      Happy Birding! --Chris W, Currently Orange county CA. Usually Madison WI.

    • lenahayashi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
        Jon Dunn pointed out the Gull-billed Tern has a band on its leg. I noticed
        it the last time I was there on Sunday.

        Lena Yee Hayashi
        cell 714-321-1975

        _____