Pin-tailed Whydah

  • threedog58
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello Birders. For the last few days I've been seeing a Pin-tailed
      Whydah feeding in my neighbors yard. So far, I've only seen the male.

      An escapee from someones aviary?

      Sheri Peterson
      Yorba Linda
    • Peter Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2
        Good morning,

        We had a Pin-tailed Whydah at our backyard feeder this morning.  One male and one female.  This is a first time bird for our backyard.

        Pete Gordon
        Foothill Ranch