LA Audubon meeting

  • bettinae79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hello everyone in the OC. I was wondering if anyone was planning on
      attending that LA Audubon meeting that might be willing to let a
      starving college student hitch a ride!? I would like to go, as this is
      a subject I recently wrote a review paper on, however, with gas prices
      the way they are, I can't afford to make the trip. Please let me know
      if I might be able to tag along.
      Thanks,
      Bettina