Browsing this site

  • JWeintraub@fullerton.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
      Group... looking over this website as to what we can do and can't.
      Can't figure out how to download a picture...guess only Bob Allen can
      do that into this site. But, interesting... there is a calendar
      section. I just added the Sea and Sage November 17th talk. Might
      add
      all the field trips. There is an interesting part of the Calendar
      that if checked, will send a reminder to the group before the event
      that you have programmed. The calendar might be good for things like
      Xmas bird counts, meetings, field trips, etc.
    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
        At 05:58 AM 11/7/00 +0000, JWeintraub@... wrote:
        >Can't figure out how to download a picture...guess only Bob Allen can
        >do that into this site.

        Joel,

        Not so, but it's called uploading. Go to the main page. Click on Files.
        Click on Upload. Select a file from your computer. I just did this and it
        works. I also deleted the file as it is not an Orange Co. photo.

        Good birding,
        Steve <mailto:steve@...>

        10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
        Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W