happy new year

  • larry4marilyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Getting in the last quick golf round of the year, I saw a male
      vermilion flycatcher on the seventh hole of Lake Forest Golf Center.
      There are several orange trees lining the fairway in which the VF was
      flying from. There is a public walkway between the course and the
      railroad tracks from which this area can be seen. This also borders El
      Toro park at Jeronimo and Los Alisos.

      Larry Sato
      lmsato@...
      Mission Viejo