Optics4Birding Optics Fair 12/1 and 12/2
- This message is posted with the permission of the listowner(s).
Optics4Birding Optics Fair
December 1 & 2
Ever wanted to try out a whole bunch of different binoculars or
scopes at the same place and time? Now you can! Optics4Birding will
be holding an optics fair on December 1st
and 2nd at their new store in Irvine. The list of manufacturers
includes Alpen, Audubon, Bogen, Brunton, Bushnell, ITT/Morovision,
Kowa, Minox, Nikon, Pentax, Swarovski, Vortex, and Zeiss.
Stereovision, who is developing a 3-D camera binocular will be
demonstrating their product. Classes will be given on selecting
optics, digiscoping, use of night vision in nature watching, and more.
Optics4Birding is located at 19 Hammond, Suite 506, Irvine CA 92618,
Fair hours are 9 AM to 4 PM both days.
From I-5 or I-405:
- Exit onto Bake Pkwy. and go east (toward the mountains)
- At about 2.3 miles from I-5, turn left onto Irvine Blvd. (A
right turn at this intersection would put you on Trabuco, and that
sign may be more visible than the one for Irvine.)
- At the first light, turn right onto Parker
- Turn left into the first driveway
- Go past two buildings and turn right at the FedEx drop box
- Optics4Birding is on the right about halfway up the building
From the Inland Empire:
- Take CA-91 to the CA-241 Toll Road south.
- Exit onto the CR-133 south.
- Exit at Irvine Blvd. and turn left.
- Go to Parker and turn left.
- Follow the last three steps above.
- To avoid tolls, take CA-91 to CA-55 south to I-5 south and
follow the I-5 directions
SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W
- I think this is very hypocritical that this message
which is not about birds in L.A. County but instead a
very subtle spam-type message bout a business venture
in Orange County was given permission to be posted and
is not deleted immediately. When other people post
items specifically not related to birds or county
birds, they are chastised, belittled, put on monitored
status or even banned from the list.
Maybe a better way to get the message out is to ask if
anyone is interested in receiving this type
information, and at receiving the reply, these
responders can be put on a emailing list.
Best regards and good birding,
PS: I'll probably be banned for posting this reply but
there are times when abuse of power must be exposed.
Viva la raza pajarera! (Long live birders!)
PPS: Gray's Anatomy episode tonight just talked about
some dying guy wanting to go find the IVORY-BILLED
WOODPECKER in Arkansas.
Staff Photographer, SGVN
1210 N. Azusa Cny. Rd., W. Covina, CA. 91790
Office: 626.962.8811 ext: 2910 & 2238 cell: 626.736.5376
LAT:33.99641 N - LON:118.05906 W - 365 ft. elevation
SoCal FRS Channel 11 subcode 22
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around