American Redstart at HCP - 9/23

  • Neil Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      hello,

      I birded Huntington Central Park for a few hours early this afternoon.
      I saw an after second year (ASY) male American Redstart in "The Island"
      area - probably the same bird that Jim Pike reported earlier this week.
      I posted a (bad) photo of it on my blog, linked below. Otherwise,
      things were relatively quiet there this afternoon.

      good birding,

      Neil Gilbert
      Orange
      http://ocbirding.blogspot.com/