Re: Ruff continues Friday 8-02-07 SJWS

  • vireos44
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
      I did bird surveys along San Diego Creek this summer, and that exact
      spot is a nesting location for White-throated Swifts. However, if any
      Orange Countians see a Vaux's-like swift in summer, please report it.
      A Chimney Swift will be a long-overdue county bird for many of us.

      Jim Pike
      Huntington Beach