Coopers or Sharpie?

  • Bill Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 10:39 PM
      Had a brief, but wonderful view of a cooper's or sharp-shinned hawk on top
      of the bushes at the corner of Lampson and Seal Beach Blvd. On the golf
      course side. Way cool. I was one the way to the seal beach pier where I
      caught the biggest shark I ever caught.....a smoothhound bigger than my
      arm! Lot's of heerman's gulls out and about.

      --
      Bill Miller
      Anaheim, CA