nutmeg mannikins & mountain chickadee in MV

  • Joan Rubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hi - I'm a new member & would like to mention that on
      Thursday, June 28, around 7-7:30 pm, my husband & I
      saw a flock of nutmeg mannikins, then heard & saw a
      mountain chickadee, near the trail along Jeronimo Road
      a few blocks before it ends at Olympiad in Mission
      Viejo. We've never seen either species around here
      before and I'm curious if other people have been
      seeing them. Thanks!

      Joan Rubin
      Mission Viejo