Band-tailed Doves

  • donburtram
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      For years, the only doves I've seen around my East Anaheim home have
      been Mourning doves. Today, I saw a blue bird on my back fence and
      since I have plenty of decent pictures of Blue birds, I debated, then
      decided to get a picture anyway. When I came back out with the camera,
      lo and behold there were three band-tailed doves on the wire. The pict
      is at the end of the misc. folder. This was a lifer for me on this one.