Information wanted: birding around Disneyland...

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Group,

      I'm posting below a message I got from Bryan Box.... please direct
      your reply directly to him as he is not on OrangeCountyBirding.

      Thanks

      Joel Weintraub

      Bryan's email address is: bbox@... **** replace the zz with
      rr*** for his correct email address.

      My name is Bryan Box. I am from Texas and am making my first trip ever
      to California. I am taking my family to Disneyworld and would like to
      do some birding while I am here, but do not have a lot of time to go
      off and explore. I was wondering if you could give me some "can't
      miss" spots in the vicinity of Anaheim. I am really interested in
      anything that I can't see in Texas. Any help would be greatly
      appreciated. I will arrive in California next Sunday and will be there
      for a week.
      thank you for your time,
      Bryan Box