Clay Colored sparrow at SJWS

  • johnafdem
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      Found the Clay colored sparrow at SJWS Thursday and again today. The
      pipits have thinned out and the bird is much easier to spot in a
      smaller crowd. Same location as noted in previous posts by others.

      The Vermillion Flycatchers seem to have moved on from SJWS. I searched
      long and hard for them Thursday for no joy. But....I got two nice
      viewings of two separate bobcats after sunset near pond D. (Noting no
      vermillion feathers around their mouths, I do not suspect them in the
      disappearance of the Vermillions)

      John Afdem
      Huntington Beach, CA