lewis woodpecker & clay-colored sparrow

  • Thomasabenson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      I did a little bit of birding on Christmas Day. Of note, there were 2 Lewis's Woodpeckers in the sycamore just beyond the gate at the end of Black Star Canyon Road, and the Clay-colored Sparrow continued in the northeast corner of Pond C at San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary.

      Tom Benson
      San Bernardino, CA