Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Nighthawks at IVC

  • Bob Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Thanks to Leigh for her welcome report about nighthawks. I don't see
      them often in OC. Next semester, I'll be teaching Natural History
      (Bio 30) on Monday evenings (7-10pm) at IVC so will keep an eye out
      for them there.

      I'd just like to remind everyone that OC Birding*is* intended for
      reports of *all* bird species, common or not. Nighthawks, sparrows,
      junkos, hawks, pelicans, etc., etc. Hmmm, we have had no status
      reports of the white pelicans in OC.

      FYI - Reports of rarities are welcome on OC Birding but are really
      best posted to OC Rare Bird Alert (OrCoRBA). People can join them via:

      Good wildlife-watching,

      -Bob Allen
      bugbob@...
      Owner & Co-Moderator, OC Birding
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrangeCountyBirding/

      PS. Thanks, Leigh, for the tip on your website about The Veggie
      Grill. I'll check it out soon.