Heron Steatitis Study

  • debmcduck1956
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      The Wetlands & Wildlife Care Center needs your help. Could you
      please email me all known locations of Heron colonies, and if you
      could also send the information to Jamie Pavlat at
      TheGreatBlueHeron@...

      Please include the county, city, and cross streets. This information
      is needed for our study on Heron Steatitis. We need to know the
      location of all colonies located in San Diego County, Orange County,
      and Los Angeles County. Please excuse all cross postings of this
      request.

      Sincerely,

      Debbie McGuire, Wildlife Director
      Wetlands & Wildlife Care Center