Blackpoll Warbler still by the HBCP lake

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hi, of course in order to says its STILL by the lake I'm assuming its
      the exact same one I saw last Saturday, but who knows. It has the
      faded colors, yellow wash, and double white wing bars and was in the
      Eucs close to the water on the west side of the lake (dog park side).
      There were roughly a gazillion other warblers there at the same time.
      A Yellow or two, many many Orange Crowned, many Wilsons, Townsends,
      Common Yellowthroats, lots of Bushtits to mix things up, a House Wren,
      Warbling Vireo, PacSlope Flycatcher and Downey Woodpecker as well.
      This was noon today, Friday, the 29th.

      Rick Shearer
      Fountain Valley