prothonotary warbler

  • Thomasabenson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      The female Prothonotary Warbler that Jim Pike discovered yesterday on the
      west side of Huntington Central Park was re-found this morning at around 9:45
      am. The bird favors the red-flowering eucalyptus in the northwestern corner of
      the park near Shipley Nature Center. It did not call while I watched it nor
      was it responsive to my pishing. Also, I spent and hour and a half at San
      Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary (11:00-12:30) and had 3 juvenile Common Terns on Pond
      1 but no Arctic Tern. Good birding.

      Tom Benson
      San Bernardino, CA