Upcoming field trip

  • Nancy Kenyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      We'd like to remind you about this upcoming field trip on Wednesday
      morning, April 19th, sponsored by Sea & Sage Audubon.

      LAGUNA NIGUEL REGIONAL PARK
      Wednesday, April 19th - 7:30 am

      This park in the southern end of the county is a great place to see and
      hear spring migrants, as well as the birds on and near the park's lake
      (reservoir). The trip will be led by Paul Klahr.

      DIRECTIONS: From the San Diego Freeway (I-5), exit at La Paz Rd and
      drive south towards Laguna Niguel. The park entrance is on the right
      shortly after crossing Aliso Creek Road. Entrance fee is $3, or by
      annual pass. Meet at the first parking lot to the left of the entrance
      by Picnic Shelters #5 and #6. Bring binoculars, a scope if you have one,
      water and a snack. The field trip will end at noon.

      Nancy Kenyon, field trip chair
      Sea & Sage Audubon
      nancykenyon@...