Mystery bird in my yard

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2006
      Please help me with my mystery bird. It its not a Golden Crowned
      Sparrow then I'm stumped. Look in the Misc. Photo album for the last
      3 pictures, Mystery Bird 3, 4, and 6. It was in my backyard twice
      today. It didn't go to the feeder with the finches, it stayed in the
      vicinity of White-crowned Sparrows on the ground, but it was never on
      the ground. I have stills that you see perched on a tomato cage, and
      later I filmed it perched on another tomato cage.

      Rick Shearer
      Fountain Valley