Caracas, Venezuela

  • Brian Daniels
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Hello fellow birders. I trust everyone is hanging around the house
      while I´m birding in Venezuela. Everything ain´t as easy as it seems
      down here. I´ve been here since Saturday, but can only get to the
      Jardin Botanico de Caracas. However, I´m not complaining since I´ve
      gotten several lifers there. Now I´m waiting for Curtis to score a
      car, but he´s been at it for over a week now without success.

      You ask what´s the point of this email? Well I can read my aol mail,
      but for some reason I can´t send anything with it. I decided to give
      this a shot. And it works, I think.

      Anyway, for those interested, I made it down here fine and I´m looking
      forward to getting the hell out of Caracas!

      Brian Daniels