Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Location of Broad-billed Hummingbird

  • OrCoRBA
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      I'll include the full instructions when I send out the RBA this evening.

      However, anyone, even people not subscribed to OrCoRBA (Orange County's Rare
      Bird Alert on Yahoo Groups) should be able to access the messages on the
      RBA Yahoo Groups site, and by doing a search come up with the needed
      information. I'm pretty sure we set the switches to allow this option.

      Joel Weintraub