Rattlesnake Reservoir? where is it?

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
      I was looking at last year's CBC on the Sea & Sage site and noticed
      that one of the columns entitled Rattlesnake Reservoir and Siphon
      Reservoir had reported a lot of birds that I haven't seen yet. I
      googled it but couldn't quite make sense of what I found. I gather
      its in the hills above El Toro somewhere, after the end of Jeffrey
      Road. Can anyone give directions and is it a place that is open to
      the public? Maybe an area nearby is open?

      Rick Shearer
      Fountain Valley
    • raulroa@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
        --- Rick <tiorick@...> wrote:

        > I was looking at last year's CBC on the Sea & Sage>
        Rattlesnake> Reservoir and Siphon > Reservoir had
        reported a lot of birds that I haven't> seen yet. Can
        anyone give directions and is it a place> that is open
        to > the public? Maybe an area nearby is open?

        > Rick Shearer
        > Fountain Valley

        Hey Rick,

        check this link out... <
        http://www.goingoutside.com/lake/101/1012091_Rattlesnake_Reservoir_California.html
        .

        Regards,

        Raul Roa
        Whittier, CA

        Raul Roa
        Staff Photographer, SGVN
        1210 N. Azusa Cny. Rd., W. Covina, CA. 91790
        Office: 626.962.8811 ext: 2910 & 2238 cell: 818.612.6225
        raulroa@... - www.galapagosphotos.com
        LAT:33.99641 N - LON:118.05906 W - 365 ft. elevation
        SoCal FRS Channel 11 subcode 22

        http://mail.yahoo.com