Ordering Books from Sea & Sage Bookstore

  • wagtail1997
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Group...
      We had a short thread on birding books a while ago, and I suggested
      that such purchases be made through our local Audubon Society
      bookstore at the San Joaquin Wildlife Sanctuary. I was not sure if
      they took phone orders or shipped books....and I have just received
      the following to answer those questions. Joel Weintraub

      I'm the Gift shop manager at Sea and Sage. Thanks for your posting
      to everyone letting them know what a great book selection we have. I
      do mail books to anyone requesting them. They should look over the
      titles on our site and then let me know what they want and I will get
      back to them with what I have available and the cost etc. I also do
      special orders for books that are requested but not in stock. (Like
      you said, by buying from our shop, they money is going to our chapter
      rather than a large company that might be supporting non-environmental
      causes.) They can leave a message for me at the Audubon House
      949-261-7963. I come down to Audubon House once a week and will
      respond to all calls regarding ordering of books, what is in stock,
      etc. Debby Thyssen
    • Bob Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        The bookstore's web site is:

        http://www.seaandsageaudubon.org/natureshop.htm

        Better yet, drop by and peruse their titles personally.

        -Bob Allen
        bugbob@...