Juvenile Pectoral Sandpiper at the San Juan Creek today

  • Peyton Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      I had a Juvenile Pectoral Sandpiper up stream 1/4 mile from the
      stonehill bridge today (right next to mission bell park) I was able to
      get a couple of photos and will upload them to the Photos file. Also
      along the creek next to the PCH bridge was a Juvenile Bairds
      Sandpiper. First discovered this evening by Travis Cooper (sorry if I
      got the name wrong) There was a Bairds here earlier in the month (last
      seen 8/11/05) So this could be a different bird.

      Peyton Cook
      Aliso Viejo